I haven’t done this on my blog yet and thought, ‘hey why not?’ *smile*
I always talk about what I’m busy writing or what I’m going to focus on writing and post writing tips & motivations, and my own ramblings. But never about what I’m reading. And I do read. A lot *bug eyed*
I think it’s one of those writerly things. You read. Not just for enjoyment but also as a form of study.
So here’s a list of books/series I’ve read recently that stood out to me in no particular order:
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard.
- Joining by Johanna Lindsey
- Blood of Eve by Pam Godwin
- Knight Security Series by Carole Mortimer
- Black Hills Wolves multi-author series by rebeccaroyce-5 & Heather Long